The holiday season is officially upon us, and there’s no better time to whip out a few new recipes and mouth watering eats. With parties and gatherings galore this month, get ready to show off your skills in kitchen.
Whether you’re a newbie chef or seasoned pro, our simple, yet flavorful stuffed mushrooms are the perfect snack to fuel you through all the coming celebrations.
So, what are you waiting for?
8 oz baby bella mushrooms
½ cup chopped sweet onion
½ tsp minced garlic
Dash of parsley
⅔ cup grated parmesan cheese
⅓ cup bread crumbs
1 tsp olive oil
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Wash and hollow out mushrooms, saving and setting aside the scrapings.
- Chop sweet onion, Italian sausage, and scrapings. Add add all three ingredients plus olive oil to a pan on medium heat and lightly brown.
- Add garlic, parsley, parmesan cheese and bread crumbs to the mixture. Stir frequently on low heat until cheese begins to melt.
- Place mushrooms on a non-stick baking pan, and fill each generously with stuffing. Bake for about 15 minutes, or until mushrooms are completely cooked.
- Top with lemon juice (to taste), serve & enjoy!