When we’re whipping up new recipes in the Zweigle’s kitchen, we’re always conscious to infuse new ideas with classic favorites.Today’s recipe, Zweigle’s easy cheesy roll-ups, does just that. Taking our much loved white hots and incorporating them into a simple roll-up with add your own toppings, makes for a easy, yet delicious weeknight meal that the whole family is bound to love.
Party Tip: In need of a unique dish for game day or another upcoming event? Cook up our cheesy roll-ups and create an awesome toppings bar fixed with everything from salsa, guacamole, onions, and more.
4 white flour tortillas
8 tbsp Mexican cheese
¼ cup sour cream
¼ cup diced tomatoes (optional)
2 ¼ oz sliced ripe olives (optional)
1 tbsp fresh cilantro (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Lay out tortillas, and evenly sprinkle cheese over each.
- Wrap Zweigle’s White Hots tightly in tortillas, and place on a nonstick baking sheet.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until cheese is melted and tortillas are golden brown.
- Top with sour cream, tomatoes, olives, cilantro, etc., if desired.