- ½ lb Zweigle’s Skinless Franks
- ½ can frozen crescent rolls
- 1 can black pitted olives
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees fahrenheit.
- Cut ends of hot dogs into quarters lengthwise, leaving small section in middle uncut.
- Cut crescent triangles in half, forming two triangles each.
- Wrap center of each hot dog with half of crescent roll.
- Thinly slice olives and add to each crescent wrapped hot dog, forming the eyes of the spider.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until crescent rolls are golden brown and spider legs begin to curl.
- Serve and enjoy!