- 2 links of Zweigle’s Spinach & Feta Chicken Sausage, quartered and sliced
- 10 green tomatoes
- 3 cups feta cheese
- 1 cup Pernod
- Fresh cracked black pepper
- 2 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- Preheat oven to 350ºF
- Cut green tomatoes in half length wise and remove core. Place cut side down in roasting pan. Add the feta, sausage, pernod and drizzle with olive oil and roast in oven for 12 minutes or until tomatoes are soft.
- Add a pinch of cracked black pepper and put in a blender until semi-smooth. Place back in heated fondue pot and serve with your favorite bread or cracker.