- 8 slices flat bread or crusty Italian bread
- Zweigle's Polish Sausage loop
- 8 slices of American cheese
- Cut sausage in half (lengthwise) then slice each half into 4 thin strips (lengthwise again).
- Heat sausage in non-stick pan over medium heat until lightly browned (about 1 - 2 minutes).
- Butter one side of each slice of bread.
- Place 4 pieces of bread into pan (buttered side down) and layer each with two slices of cheese and 4 strips of polish sausage.
- Drizzle mustard over sausage and cheese.
- Place the remaining 4 slices of bread on each of the 4 sandwich bottoms (buttered side up) and cook sandwiches over medium heat until golden brown on both sides and cheese is completely melted.