- 1 lb. any Zweigle's Texas or White Hot Dogs
- 1 sheet of puff pastry dough, thawed out
- 1 egg, whisked generously
- 1 cup of all-purpose flour
- Sprinkle counter top with 1/2 of flour.
- Place puff pastry on top of floured surface and roll out so pastry dough increases in size by 25% (try to maintain the rectangle shape).
- Place red or white hot dog on the puff pastry and wrap entire hot so the pastry dough is 1 1/2 times and cut away the excess pastry. Brush the egg wash on the seam and the ends and pinch closed.
- Slice wrapped hot into 1 inch bites and place on cookie sheet sprayed with cooking spray. Egg wash outside of each piece.
- Bake in 350ºF preheated oven for approximately 8 minutes or until they are golden brown. Serve immediately.