- 4 Zweigle’s Red Hots
- 4 hot dog buns
- 1 pound uncooked pasta noodles
- 3 cups mozzarella cheese
- 3 cups sharp cheddar cheese
- 3 cups water
- 4 cups milk
- 2 tablespoon butter
- 1 teaspoon garlic & herb seasoning (to taste)
- Salt (to taste)
- Pepper (to taste)
- In a medium sized pot, bring water to a boil.
- Reduce water to a simmer, add pasta noodles, and cook until al dente.
- Drain water, and in the same pot used to cook noodles, add butter, cheese, milk, and garlic & herb seasoning.
- Keep mixture over low heat, stirring frequently, until creamy.
- Finish macaroni with salt and pepper (to taste), and keep over low heat.
- Prepare Zweigle’s Red Hots in a large nonstick pan. Add to bun once thoroughly warmed, top with macaroni, and enjoy!