- 1 12 oz. pkg. of Zweigle’s Italian Chicken Sausage
- 1 lb. penne rigate pasta
- 5 cups marinara sauce
- 1/8 cup fresh basil chopped
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- Cook pasta per instructions on the box.
- Cut Zweigle's Italian Chicken Sausage into 1/4 inch slices.
- Lightly brown the sausage in a saute pan over medium high heat with 1/3 tbsp olive oil.
- Toss pasta, sausage and sauce together in a large bowl.
- Pour pasta toss into an oven-safe baking dish, top with mozzarella cheese and basil and bake at 350°F until heated through and the cheese is melted (approximately 20 minutes).