- 1/2 lb. Zweigle’s Chicken Sausage, any flavor
- 1/2 lb. quinoa pasta, penne preferably
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt
- 1 tbsp. red wine vinegar
- 1 tsp. wholegrain mustard
- 1 tsp. of honey
- 1 tbsp. of fresh oregano
- 9 oz. can of pineapple chunks
- 1 mango, diced
- 2 celery stalks, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and diced
- 2 tbsp. almonds, sliced
- Salt and pepper
- Cook the pasta in a large pan of salted boiling water until pasta is cooked through. Drain and rinse thoroughly. Toss and coat noodles with a little vegetable oil.
- In separate bowl add the vinegar, yogurt, oregano, mustard, and honey. Add the pasta and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Add the pineapple, celery, pepper and mango and toss together.
- Place in favorite serving bowl and sprinkle with almonds. Serve with your favorite Zweigle's Chicken Sausage.