- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/2 small sweet onion, diced
- 2 Zweigle’s All Natural Spinach & Feta Chicken Sausages, roughly chopped
- 1/2 jar of sundried tomatoes, chopped
- 8 oz orzo
- 2 cups chicken broth
- Splash of heavy whipping cream
- Heat olive oil in a large pot over medium heat.
- Add garlic, sweet onion, sundried tomatoes, and Zweigle’s Chicken Sausage.
- Once onion has softened, add orzo and allow to brown for about 1-2 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Add chicken broth, and bring to a boil.
- Reduce to low heat and cover.
- Cook until most of chicken broth is gone, following with a splash of heavy whipping cream.
- Once liquid has simmered out, serve and enjoy!