- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 1/2 large sweet onion, diced
- 1 package Zweigle’s Chorizo Sausage, thinly sliced
- 2 cans stewed tomatoes, undrained
- 2 cans kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 can (6 oz) tomato paste
- 1/2 tbsp chili powder
- Sour cream, to taste
- Shredded cheese, to taste
- Add olive oil, garlic, and onion to a large pot over medium heat, cooking until onion starts to brown.
- Add sausage and stewed tomatoes, breaking apart tomatoes while stirring.
- Add kidney beans, tomato paste and chili powder, stirring to combine.
- Simmer on medium/low heat for 5 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Serve, topping with sour cream, shredded cheese, etc. to taste.