- 1 12 oz. pkg. Zweigle’s Chicken Chorizo Sausage
- 2 cups pineapple, diced
- 1 cup mango, diced
- 1 jalapeno pepper, diced
- 1/4 cup red onion, diced
- 1 tbsp. fresh cilantro chopped
- Juice from 1 lime
- Salt and black pepper
- Cut Zweigle’s Chicken Chorizo into 1/4 slices.
- Mix remaining ingredients in a medium size mixing bowl and refrigerate.
- Heat sliced sausage in a large sauté pan over medium high heat (add a splash of olive oil to the pan before adding sausage).
- Arrange sausage on a serving platter and ladle 1 cup of salsa over the top.
- Serve the remainder of the salsa on the side.