- 2 links Zweigle's Chicken Chorizo Sausage, medium diced
- 4 flour tortillas, fajita size
- 4 eggs, scrambled
- 2 tbsp. of milk
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- Heat sausage in skillet over medium high heat 1-2 minutes, remove from pan, cover and set aside.
- Crack eggs into a medium bowl and whisk in 2 tbsp. of milk. Cook eggs in non-stick pan over medium heat until light and fluffy.
- Place 4 flour tortillas on work surface and scoop even amounts of egg, sausage and cheese evenly across the front end of the other tortilla (about 1 inch from the end).
- Starting at the end with the stuffing, fold the end over the stuffing and roll tortilla up.