- 2 Zweigle's Natural Casing Italian Sausage Links
- 6 eggs
- 3 tbsp. milk
- 1/4 cup sliced onion
- 1/4 cup sliced green peppers
- 2 cups of cooked home fries
- Salt and pepper
- 2 tbsp. fresh parsley, chopped
- Olive oil
- Cut Sausage into 1/4 inch slices.
- Cook home fries in heavy-bottom skillet over medium high heat (use 1 tbsp. olive oil).
- Crack eggs into medium bowl and whisk with milk.
- Add 1 tsp. olive oil to a large non-stick pan and sauté onions and peppers over medium heat until just tender.
- Add sausage and cook until heated through and lightly browned.
- Remove vegetable and sausage mix, cover and set aside.
- Add eggs to pan and cook until light and fluffy.
- Add sausage, vegetables and potatoes to eggs and toss until all ingredients are evenly distributed.
- Sprinkle chopped parsley over the top and serve hot.