- 1 package Mama Camardo’s Italian Style Meatballs
- 1 14oz. can cranberry sauce
- ¼ cup balsamic vinegar
- ¼ cup low sodium chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon low sodium soy sauce
- 1 ½ teaspoon fresh rosemary, minced
- 1 teaspoon orange zest
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch mixed with 2 teaspoons water
- Fresh rosemary and cranberries for garnish
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Place meatballs on baking sheet and cook for 8-12 minutes until meatballs are heated through.
- While the meatballs are cooking, make the sauce by mixing all other ingredients except the cornstarch and water mixture in a large saucepan. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat to medium-low and let simmer for about 5 minutes.
- Wisk in cornstarch mixture until the sauce thickens, about 5 minutes.
- Add the meatballs to the sauce and stir until all meatballs are coated. Cover saucepan with a lid and let meatballs simmer on low heat for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Serve with toothpicks, garnish with fresh rosemary and cranberries, and enjoy!