- 1 package Mama Camardo’s Italian Style Meatballs
- ½ cup soy sauce
- ¼ cup water
- 2 tablespoons sherry cooking wine
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon minced ginger
- ½ tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon water
- Green onions and sesame seeds for garnish
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Place meatballs on baking sheet and cook for 8-12 minutes until meatballs are heated through.
- While the meatballs are cooking, combine soy sauce, water, cooking wine, honey, brown sugar, garlic, and ginger in a large saucepan over medium heat. Cook until brown sugar has dissolved.
- In a separate dish, combine cornstarch with a tablespoon of water. Add to the sauce mixture to create a glaze and simmer on low until thickened.
- Add cooked meatballs to saucepan and evenly coat.
- Garnish meatballs with green onions and sesame seeds.
- Enjoy meatballs on their own as an appetizer, or over rice as a meal.