- 8 oz. baby bella mushrooms
- 1/2 cup chopped sweet onion
- 1 1/2 Zweigle's Italian Sausages
- 1/2 tsp. minced garlic
- Dash of parsley
- 2/3 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/3 cup bread crumbs
- 1 tsp. olive oil
- Cooking spray
- 1 lemon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Wash and hollow out mushrooms, saving and setting aside the scrapings.
- Chop sweet onion, Italian Sausage, and scrapings. Add all the ingredients plus olive oil to a pan on medium heat and lightly brown.
- Add garlic, parsley, parmesan cheese and bread crumbs to the mixture. Stir frequently on low heat until cheese begins to melt.
- Place mushrooms on a non-stick baking pan, and fill each generously with stuffing. Bake for about 15 minutes, or until mushrooms are completely cooked.
- Top with lemon juice (to taste), serve and enjoy!