- 1 package Zweigle’s Skinless Texas Hot Dogs
- 1 package pizza dough sheet or crescent rolls
- 2-3 slices cheddar cheese
- White sprinkles for eyeballs
- Mustard to adhere eyeballs
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Using a pizza cutter, cut long strips about ¼ in wide from the thin rolled out dough.
- Cut cheese into small strips, about the width of the hot dog.
- Place 1 strip of cheese behind the hot dog and carefully wrap 2-3 pieces of dough around hot dog until it is partially covered. Repeat for each hot dog and place on a greased backing sheet.
- Cook for 13-17 minutes.
- Using a toothpick, place a small amount of mustard on the cooked mummy dogs to adhere the eyeball sprinkles.
- Enjoy your spooky mummy dogs!