- 3 Zweigle's chicken sausage links, Italian-Style or whatever you choose (fully-cooked)
- 1 lb. tri-colored rotini pasta
- 1 head broccoli
- 1 medium red onion, diced
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, freshly shredded
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- ½ cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Slice chicken sausage links and then chop into smaller pieces.
- Cook pasta according to package directions in a pot of salted water.
- Drain pasta and rinse under cold water to stop the cooking process; set aside in a large serving bowl.
- Wash the broccoli and chop into small florets.
- Dice the onion and mix the broccoli and onions with the pasta. Add the chicken sausage and shredded cheese to the pasta mixture, mix well.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise, sugar, and apple cider vinegar.
- Pour the mixture over the top of the pasta/broccoli/onions; mix well.
- Add salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.