- 1 package Zweigle’s Bockwurst
- 1 package puff pastry (2 pastry sheets)
- 8 eggs
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 tbsp water
- Parsley for garnish
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a large skillet scramble 7 of the eggs with salt and pepper and set aside.
- Slice the bockwurst in half, like a butterfly, then down the middle in half so that each sausage becomes 4 smaller pieces of sausage. Repeat for all sausages.
- Unfold puff pastry and cut each sheet into 9 squares.
- Place a small amount of scrambled eggs diagonally on the puff pastry square. Top with one piece of sausage and cheese.
- Fold the two outer edges of the pastry inward to tightly wrap the filling. Place on a prepared baking sheet.
- Whisk together one egg and water and brush on the top of each pastry.
- Cook in the oven for 15-18 minutes or until the tops are golden.
- Top with fresh parsley and serve!