- 4 Zweigle's Spinach & Feta Chicken Sausages
- 1 box penne pasta
- 8 oz. sliced mushrooms
- 4 cups low sodium chicken stock
- 1 can great northern beans
- 4 oz. sun dried tomatoes
- 4 oz. quartered artichoke hearts
- 1 cup fresh spinach
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- Cut spinach & feta chicken sausages into bite-sized pieces, and add to pan with olive oil and mushrooms. Cook, stirring occasionally, until mushrooms are softened.
- Add chicken stock to pot, and wait for it to boil. Add pasta and cook as normal.
- Cut sundried tomatoes into bite-sized chunks, and add to pan with chicken sausage and mushrooms. Also add great northern beans, artichoke hearts, and fresh spinach.
- Once spinach has wilted and pasta is cooked to your liking, use a ladle to transfer pasta to the pan with the vegetables and sausage. Don't worry if some broth makes its way into the pan, as it adds extra flavor!
- Allow to simmer for a few minutes and serve.
- Top with parmesan cheese if desired.