- 1 package Zweigle’s Pop Open Pic Pac
- 1 bag tortilla chips
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup chili, homemade or store bought
- 1 white onion
- 2 jalapenos
- 1 tomato
- ½ cup sour cream
- 1 jar corn salsa
- Green onions
- Grill 2-4 hot dogs to your liking and cut them into small pieces.
- Cook homemade chili or heat store bought chili.
- Assemble nachos on oven safe dish or sheet pan by layering tortilla chips, cheese, chili, and hot dogs. Place in the oven on broil until the cheese is melted.
- Top with cold toppings on your choosing including chopped onions, jalapenos, tomatoes, green onions sour cream, and salsa.