- 1 package Zweigle’s Polish Kielbasa
- 1 package Zweigle’s Bologna Ring
- 2 large white onions
- 6 wooden skewers
- 6 slices Swiss cheese
- 6 long hot dog or sausage rolls
- Optional toppings include sauerkraut and mustard
- Soak skewers in water for approximately two hours.
- Slice Polish sausage and bologna into ½ inch pieces.
- Chop onions into one inch squares.
- Assemble skewers by alternating between Polish sausage, bologna, and onion pieces being sure to leave enough space on the end of each skewer to prevent pieces from falling off.
- Arrange skewers on grill, rotating until each side begins to brown and all ingredients are heated through.
- Place one finished skewer in a roll with Swiss cheese slice. Pinch the bun together and pull out the skewer.
- Finish it off with your choice of toppings. We suggest sauerkraut and spicy mustard. Enjoy!