- 1 lb Zweigle’s Smoked Polish Kielbasa
- 1.5 lb potatoes (Yukon gold tastes best)
- 1 large white onion
- Seasoning (paprika, garlic powder, kosher salt, black pepper)
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp fresh Italian parsley
- Preheat oven to 400° and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Chop potatoes into uniform small pieces, place in a bowl and cover with water. Microwave until potatoes are soft enough to pierce with a fork. Drain and rinse.
- Roughly chop onion and add to large bowl.
- Cut Polish Kielbasa into 1 inch diagonal pieces and add to bowl.
- Add potatoes to the bowl and add seasoning and olive oil. Stir to coat and spread out an even layer on the baking sheet.
- Bake until sausage and potatoes are browned (around 20 mins).
- Garnish with sour cream and chopped Italian parsley.