- 1lb Zweigle’s Smoked Polish Kielbasa
- 1 16oz package of frozen pierogis
- 1 large yellow pepper
- 1 large red pepper
- 1 large yellow onion
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Green onions and parsley for garnish
- Sour cream (optional)
- Slice peppers and onions into thin strips and sausage into ½ inch coins.
- In a large skillet heat 1 tbsp of olive oil and cook sausage until it begins to brown. Add peppers and onions to the skillet and continue to cook until vegetables are softened and sausage is cooked through.
- Boil water and cook pierogis according to package instructions.
- Add cooked pierogis to the skillet and top with cheese. Broil in the oven until cheese is melted.
- Garnish with green onions or parsley. Top with sour cream and enjoy!