- 1 package Mama Camardo’s Italian Style Meatballs
- 1 package Hawaiian rolls
- 1 jar marinara sauce
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- ½ cup parmesan cheese
- 4 tbsp butter
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Cook meatballs in a large saucepan with your favorite marinara sauce for about 20 minutes covered.
- Slice Hawaiian rolls in half and remove the top layer. Place bottom rolls in a large baking dish.
- Place one meatball and sauce on each roll in the pan. Cover with remaining sauce.
- Sprinkle mozzarella and half of the parmesan on top of the meatballs.
- Cover with top rolls.
- In a small bowl, heat butter in microwave and combine with the garlic and remaining parmesan. Brush the mixture over the top rolls.
- Bake in the oven for 20-30 minutes.
- Let the dish cool slightly, then cut and serve.