- 1 package Mama Camardo’s Meatballs
- 2 cups marinara sauce
- 12 small fresh mozzarella slices
- Fresh basil leaves
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Place meatballs on baking sheet and cook for 8-12 minutes until heated through.
- While the meatballs are in the oven, eat sauce in a large skillet over medium heat. Add cooked meatballs and cover. Cook for another 5 minutes.
- Place a small slice of fresh mozzarella on each meatball and over until cheese melts.
- Pierce each meatball with a toothpick and fresh basil leaf.
- Serve and enjoy!