- 3 Zweigle’s Italian Sausage links, sliced
- ½ loop Zweigle’s Polish Kielbasa, sliced
- 5-7 Mama Camardo’s Italian Style Meatballs in red sauce
- 2-4 varieties of cheese
- 2-3 varieties of crackers
- Optional: grapes, mustard, dried cranberries, honey, olive oil, pesto.
- Slice Zweigle’s Italian Sausage and Zweigle’s Polish Sausage. Pan fry until edges are golden.
- Warm meatballs in a saucepan with your red sauce of choice.
- Cut cheese into thin slices.
- Place cheese and crackers on a large cutting board. Fill in empty space with sausages, garnishes, and optional dipping sauces. Put meatballs in a small bowl on the board with toothpicks.