- 1 package Zweigle’s Skinless Texas Hots or 1 package Zweigle’s Cocktail Wieners
- 3 large jalapeños
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 package crescent rolls
- Kosher salt
- 1 egg
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Slice hot dogs into 4 even sections, about 1-1 ½ inches each.
- Remove seeds from jalapeño and cut into pieces about the same length and width as the hot dog pieces.
- Combine cream cheese and cheddar cheese.
- Pull apart crescent rolls and slice each triangle down the middle to create a slimmer triangle. Place one piece of hot dog, jalapeño and about ½ tablespoon of the cheese mixture on the wide end of the crescent roll.
- Roll the dough and secure the mixture inside. Repeat process for the rest of the hot dogs. Place the rolls on a lined baking sheet.
- Whisk one egg to create an egg wash. Brush on each roll and top with a pinch of kosher salt.
- Bake for 10 minutes, or until the dough becomes golden.