- 1 lb. Zweigle's 1/4 pound Skinless Texas Hot Dogs
- 4 large Italian rolls
- 1/4 cup of olive oil
- 2 lbs. of potatoes, peeled & cut into 1/2 inch chunks
- 1 onion, sliced into strips
- 2 medium green peppers, sliced into strips
- Griddle cook the hotdogs until evenly browned.
- Put 1/4 cup of olive oil into frying pan. Once warmed, add potatoes.
- Lightly brown potatoes and take out of pan.
- Add peppers and onions to pan and lightly brown.
- Place hot dog onto roll and add potatoes, peppers, and onions.