- 1 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 sweet onion, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 Zweigle's Italian sausage
- 1 fresh hoagie roll
- Add one tablespoon of olive oil to a medium sized skillet, and warm over stove on low heat.
- Place pepper and onion slices onto the skillet, stirring occasionally until softened. Add in an additional tablespoon of olive oil if needed.
- Place small skillet over medium heat and warm Zweigle's Italian Sausage, flipping often.
- Cut Italian sausage into quarters, and add to skillet with peppers and onions. Stir frequently for 1-2 minutes, add entire mixture to hoagie, and enjoy.