- 1 package Zweigle’s Italian Sausage
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 red peppers
- 2 white onions
- 2 cups shredded pepper jack cheese
- 4 large flour tortillas
- Chopped parsley for topping
- Queso, hot sauce, sour cream for dipping
- Remove casing from sausage and crumble. Heat in a large pan until the sausage begins to brown, about 5 minutes. Remove from pan and set aside for later.
- In the same pan, heat 1 tablespoon of olive oil. Slice peppers and onions and cook until they soften, about 10 minutes.
- Assemble the quesadilla by layering sausage, peppers, onions, and cheese between two tortillas. Heat quesadilla in a large skillet until the edges brown. Flip and repeat.
- Slice quesadilla and serve with preferred dipping sauce.