- 1 package Zweigle’s Spinach and Feta Chicken Sausage
- 2 medium sized flatbreads
- ¼ cup sundried tomatoes
- ¼ cup pesto
- 1 cup shredded or fresh sliced mozzarella
- Arugula, shaved parmesan, balsamic glaze for topping
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Using kitchen scissors, cut flatbread into the shape of a heart.
- On a cutting board, slice sausage into coins. Then carve out the shape of a heart with a paring knife.
- Spread pesto on flatbreads. Top with sausage, sundried tomatoes, and mozzarella.
- Cook in the oven on a baking sheet until cheese is melted and edges are crispy.
- Remove from the oven and top with fresh arugula, shaved parmesan, and balsamic glaze.
- Enjoy your romantic pizza evening!