- 2 Zweigle's Spinach & Feta Chicken Sausages
- 1 sweet onion
- Handful baby kale
- 8 cherry tomatoes
- 32 oz. low sodium chicken broth
- 1 cup water
- Sprinkle onion powder
- Sprinkle garlic powder
- Dice onion and place in pot on medium heat, stirring often.
- Once onion has softened, add chicken broth, water, kale, cherry tomatoes (diced), and spices.
- Thinly slice spinach & feta chicken sausage and add to pot.
- Bring broth to a simmer and leave on heat until all ingredients are cooked through.