- 1 package Zweigle’s Spinach & Feta Chicken Sausage
- 8oz cooked couscous
- 1 head iceberg lettuce, shredded
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1 lemon
- 4 mini cucumbers
- 1/2 cup pitted Kalamata olives
- ½ red onion, chopped
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese
- ½ cup tzatziki yogurt sauce
- Slice sausage into coins and heat in a large skillet until edges are brown, about 10 minutes.
- While the sausage is cooking, prepare the couscous according to package instructions.
- Prepare the vegetables by cutting tomatoes in half, chopping red onions, slicing cucumbers into small pieces, and shredding the lettuce.
- Assemble bowls with a base of couscous and lettuce topped with sausage, tomatoes, cucumbers, red onion, crumbled feta, a lemon wedge, and a dollop of tzatziki sauce.
- Place in the refrigerator for up to 5 days in a sealed container.