- 1 12oz bag Mama Camardo’s Organic Italian Style Meatballs
- 1 package crescent roll sheet (8oz)
- ¼ cup melted butter
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons shredded parmesan
- 1 cup marinara sauce
- Thaw meatballs and preheat oven to 375.
- Unroll crescent roll sheet. With a pizza cutter, cut 12 strips 1 inch wide along the short edge of the crescent roll.
- Place a meatball on one end of crescent roll strip and roll to cover the top and bottom of meatball. Repeat for all 12 meatballs.
- Spray a baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray and place crescent roll covered meatballs on the sheet.
- Mix together melted better, garlic and shredded Parmesan and brush on the top of each meatball.
- Bake for 11-14 minutes or until top is golden brown and meatballs are cooked through.
- Serve with toothpicks and marinara sauce for dipping. Enjoy!