- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1/2 sweet onion, diced
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 2 cans stewed tomatoes
- 1 can sweet corn
- 1 can kidney beans
- 2 Zweigle’s Italian Chicken Sausage links
- Onion powder (to taste)
- Garlic powder (to taste)
- In a large pot, warm olive oil over medium heat. Add onion and garlic to pot, cooking until softened and aromatic (1-2 minutes).
- Drain sweet corn and kidney beans. Combine stewed tomatoes, sweet corn, and kidney beans in pot and cook over medium heat.
- Roughly chop Zweigle’s chicken sausage, and add to pot.
- Add onion and garlic powder (to taste), and reduce heat to low. Allow chili to thicken, stirring every five or so minutes.
- Once mixture has thickened, serve!