- 1/2 package Zweigle’s Natural Casing Italian Sausage (8oz)
- 3 cloves minced garlic
- ½ cup chicken broth
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- ¼ cup sun-dried tomatoes
- 1 package potato gnocchi (16oz)
- 1.5 cups packed baby spinach
- ½ cup parmesan cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Remove casing from sausage and crumble. Cook sausage in a skillet over medium heat until heated through, making sure to break up the pieces, about 5-7 minutes.
- Add garlic and cook for about 30 seconds.
- Add chicken broth, cream, lemon juice, sun-dried tomatoes, and gnocchi to skillet and combine. Cook for another 5 minutes.
- Stir the gnocchi and add spinach. Cover the skillet to wilt the spinach for about 1-2 minutes.
- Stir in the parmesan. Sauce should be thickened and gnocchi should be cooked through. If not, cook for an additional minute or two.
- Add salt and pepper to taste and enjoy!