- 1 package Mama Camardo’s Italian-Style Meatballs
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 cup half and half or heavy cream
- Juice of 1 lemon
- ¼ cup capers
- Fresh parsley for garnish
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Place meatballs on a baking sheet and cook at 350 degrees for 10-12 minutes.
- While the meatballs are cooking, begin to make the sauce by melting butter in a large skillet. Whisk in flour and cook for one minute.
- Add lemon juice, chicken broth, and cream. Bring the sauce to a simmer and add meatballs. Cook for an additional five minutes to allow the sauce to thicken.
- Stir in capers, parsley, salt, and pepper. Serve over your favorite pasta.