- 1 package Zweigle’s Polish Kielbasa
- 8 oz. pasta
- 1 tbsp Cajun seasoning
- ½ cup parmesan cheese
- 2 cups heavy cream
- Optional: top with fresh parsley
- Boil water and cook pasta according to box instructions. Drain and set aside.
- While the pasta is cooking, slice Polish sausage into thin coins and heat in a large skillet until the edges begin to brown, about 5 minutes.
- Add heavy cream and seasoning to the skillet and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and let simmer for 3-4 minutes.
- Remove from heat and stir in cooked pasta and parmesan.
- Top with chopped fresh parsley and enjoy!