- 2 Zweigle’s Chorizo Chicken Sausage links, diced
- 1 bell pepper, diced
- ½ medium yellow onion, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 6 eggs
- ½ cup milk
- 1 cup frozen hash browns
- 1 cup shredded Monterey jack cheese
- ¼ cup green onions, diced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease an 8x8in baking pan with cooking spray.
- Chop sausage links into small pieces. Cook in frying pan over medium heat until the edges start to brown, about 5 minutes. Remove from pan and save for later.
- Dice pepper and onions. Add pepper and yellow onion to the same frying pan until they begin to soften, about 5 minutes. Add minced garlic and cook for another 2 minutes.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together eggs and milk. Add cooked sausage, peppers, onion, hash browns, ½ cup cheese, salt and pepper. Combine well.
- Pour mixture into baking dish and top with the rest of the cheese and green onions.
- Cook in the oven for 45 minutes or until the egg has cooked through. Let rest for 10 minutes before serving.