- 2 Zweigle’s Chorizo Chicken Sausage links
- 1 tablespoons olive oil
- 10 corn tortillas
- 2 cups baby potatoes, diced
- 1/4 cup white onion, copped
- 5 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Optional: green onions, queso fresco, and hot sauce for topping
- Dice potatoes and chop onions. Add them to a large skillet with olive oil over medium heat and cook for about 5 minutes or until potatoes start to brown. Season with salt and pepper.
- Chop sausage into small pieces and add to the pan. Cook for another 5 minutes or until all sausage is heated through. Place mixture to the side.
- Heat butter in a separate pan and fry one egg for each taco. Slightly char or heat corn tortillas while eggs are cooking.
- To assemble, place 1/5 of the potato and sausage mixture on top of two tortillas stacked on each other. Top with one fried egg, queso fresco, green onions and hot sauce. Repeat for the other 4 tacos.