- 12 oz. Zweigle’s Spinach and Feta Chicken Sausage
- 1 cup white onions, diced
- 2 cloves garlic
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 8 oz. uncooked Radiatore pasta
- 2 cups asparagus, chopped
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 cup feta cheese
- 1/3 cup fresh chopped basil
- 1 cup grape tomatoes
- Salt, red pepper flakes to taste
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat. Slice chicken sausage into disks and add to skillet with diced onions. Cook until sausage is heated through and begin to brown, and onions are translucent, approximately 5-7 minutes.
- Add salt, and red pepper flakes to desired taste. Add garlic and cook for one minute.
- Pour in chicken broth and stir mixture. Bring to a boil and add pasta. Cook according to box instructions.
- Add asparagus when there’s approximately 4 minutes left on the pasta cooking time.
- Remove from heat and add lemon juice, grape tomatoes, basil, and cheese. Stir to combine.
- Enjoy hot or cold!