- 2 lbs. tater tots
- 1 package Zweigle's Red Hots, chopped
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup chives
- 1/4 cup sour cream (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Add tater tots and chopped red hots to a baking sheet, and bake for 10 minutes, or until tater tots are golden brown.
- Remove tater tots from the oven, top with cheese, and bake for another 3-5 minutes, or until cheese is fully melted.
- Transfer to a bowl or plate, and top with chives, a drizzle of sour cream (optional), and sliced black olives (optional).