- 1 slice bacon
- 1/2 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded pepper jack cheese
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 jalapeno, thinly sliced
- 1 hot dog bun
- 1 Zweigle's Pop Open Hot Dog
- Cook bacon according to instructions. Crumble and set aside.
- Add cheddar and pepper jack cheese to a small pot over medium heat. Add in milk, and stir frequently until melted completely into a sauce. Leave on low heat and stir periodically.
- Prepare your Zweigle's hot using your preferred method, and toast bun if desired.
- Place Zweigle's hot dog into bun, topping generously with cheese sauce, bacon bits, and jalapeno slices.