- 8 Roma Tomatoes, Diced
- 6 Clove Garlic, crushed
- 1 tbsp Crushed Red pepper
- ½ c Olive Oil
- 1 lb Bucatini Pasta
- 1 Pkg Mama Camardo’s Meatballs
- 6 oz Fresh Mozzarella, shredded
- ½ oz Fresh Basil
- Heat large saucepan over medium-low heat. Add oil and garlic and cook about 4 minutes or until fragrant.
- Add diced tomatoes, cooking while stirring frequently until tomatoes breakdown. Approximately 45min to 1 hour.
- Add crushed red pepper and meatballs. Cook for an additional 10 minutes then remove from heat. 4. Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, add sauce to a large skillet or sauté pan and bring to a rolling simmer over medium heat.
- When pasta finishes cooking, drain well and add to sauce in skillet or sauté pan, mixing together.
- Stir in fresh mozzarella until melted. Remove from heat and add fresh basil.
- Split between 2-4 dishes and enjoy!