- 1 package Zweigle’s Pop Open White Hots
- 1 package frozen home fries or O’Brien potatoes
- 12 eggs
- 1 white onion
- 1 jar Rochester meat hot sauce
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cook potatoes according to package instructions. We cooked ours in the air fryer to get them extra crispy.
- Grill White Hots and slice down the middle creating a butterfly effect.
- Scramble eggs and add salt and pepper to taste.
- Dice onions finely and heat meat hot sauce.
- Assemble plate with eggs and potatoes as the base. Top with one White Hot, meat hot sauce, and diced onions.
- Enjoy your very “Rochester” breakfast!