- 1 package Zweigle’s Skinless Texas Hots
- 1lb bacon
- ½ cup BBQ sauce
- 1 package crispy fried onions
- 1 package hot dog rolls
- Heat grill.
- Brush a small amount of BBQ sauce on all hot dogs.
- Wrap the hot dogs with 1 piece of bacon each and brush again with BBQ sauce.
- Grill hot dogs until bacon is crispy and hot dogs are heated through, turning to cook each side.
- Place hot dog buns on grill for 1-2 minutes on both sides until they have grill marks.
- Remove hot dogs and buns from the grill and assemble with crispy fried onions and an extra drizzle of BBQ sauce on top. Enjoy!