Party snacks are the best, right? We love a good appetizer around here, and luckily we’ve been at work in the kitchen developing a few new recipes just in time for all your seasonal celebrations.
Take things up a notch with one of our easiest recipes yet, which features buttery crescent rolls, our signature Italian sausage, and a tasty, unexpected surprise.
2 packages crescent rolls
1 package Zweigle’s Italian sausage
8 oz plain cream cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Chop two Zweigle’s Italian sausages into small bite-sized pieces.
- Roll out crescent rolls, adding a small amount of Zweigle’s Italian sausage to each.
- Top sausage with a about a teaspoon of cream cheese.
- Bake for about 10 minutes, or until crescent rolls are cooked through.
- Serve & enjoy!