An Easy [Mozzarella Stuffed] Italian Chicken Sausage Recipe
Here at Zweigle’s, it’s our mission to provide you with the best tasting products possible. We’re constantly pushing ourselves to innovate, and no excitement quite matches up to the moment that we get to share one of our creations with our fans.
Though our company is of course well known for our unique Pop Open hot dogs, we’re constantly working to expand our product lines to bring even more mouthwatering Zweigle’s products to your kitchen. That’s why today we’re featuring one of our easy, yet flavorful Italian chicken sausage recipes.
We also currently offer over five chicken sausage flavor varieties, so you’ll never fall short on possibilities when it comes to this diverse and delicious product line.
1 cup shredded mozzarella
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Using a knife, cut a “V” like section out of the middle of the sausage, creating a sort of valley for the cheese.
- Use the cheese to stuff the Zweigle’s All Natural Italian Chicken Sausages, sprinkling additional over the top.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes, or until cheese is fully melted.
- Serve alone or over pasta, and enjoy!